Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's Wedding Again!

It's Vincent & Christine's wedding! Christine is the cute little gal I mentioned before last time. They are getting married at Benut on 27 April, so we have to travel all the way from KL to Benut...it's tiring~

Why tired? Bcoz of travelling for few hours and we slept at 3am+ that nite and have to wake up at 6am to dress up coz oledi promised to become her 姐妹...

Me & Christine

Arrival of the bridegroom and his best man

The torture...wahaha

Finally he gets the bride..yuhoo~

10 comments:

SJ said...

wah! u look really nice in that dress... :)

Blueyebabe said...

keke..thanks~

rockstar@thedarkness.com said...

benut ni kat mana? tak pernah dengar pun..

Blueyebabe said...

Benut = 笨珍 in chinese, it is a town in Pontian, Johor

andersonloo said...

U didn't say, I also dun know Benut = 笨珍

Blueyebabe said...

opps! sorry~

Benut = 文律
Pontian = 笨珍

haha...I think I still drunk~

rockstar@thedarkness.com said...

sou desu ne.

fulamak.. that pengantin lelaki si beh yau yeng.. baju putih, kot putih, seluar putih, kasut putih, stokin putih, seluar dalam putih.. like jacky cheung in concert..

Blueyebabe said...

rockstar,
kakaka..next time u oso wear like this on ur wedding day.

rockstar@thedarkness.com said...

almost semuanya putih, but, but.. timunnya hijau... kakakaka... err.. is that a timun hanging there?

putih too yau yeng, I cannot handle it, my one will be slim fit jeans yg koyak rabak, berlubang2, with rantai2, macam penyanyi2 rock..

Blueyebabe said...

ya, it's timun, they have to swing the cucumber to touch the bottle then only pass.

wow~ u're so creative! makes me so eager to see ur 'rock' style bridegroom suit.. muahaha~

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers