Yeah~ Party people friday nite! Why Blueyebabe suddenly go clubbing? Ya, that's bcoz the CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelor Bash is held at Zouk KL. I was hoping to see Owen Yap there...kee kee (But he didn't turn up..sob sob)
When Erika, Vyvy, Angi & me reached Zouk, it was oledi 10pm, and luckily we still able to catch up with the announcement of the winner and also some performance presented by some of the bachelors and local singer. All the girls scream out loud and getting high when the bachelors hot dance and taking off their jackets to show off their muscle~ It was super duper fun!
After the event has ended, we headed to Poppy Garden. WOoohooo… it's party time! We meet up with Vyvy's frens, there were quite number of them and most of them are leng jais but I can't even remember a single name..hehe coz my eyes was not starring at the guys, but the bottles on the table, yeah~ the Chivas and Jack Daniel's. Everyone was enjoying dancing but I was enjoying pouring of alcohol. I think Jack Daniel's taste better than Chivas. Gurp, gurp, gurp...it's jengs!
That nite Angi was so 'hot', every guys queueing to get to know her, even the guys next table..wow~ Around 1am+ I feel myself was having blush cheek coz I can feel my face was a bit hot. After dancing with Vyvy, I took the 4th glass of Jack Daniel's (without mixing of coca-cola).. and around 2am+ I was feeling dizzy, I was like staggering and have to hold the table beside me or else might fall down.
Then I asked Erika to accompany me to the restroom. I can't walked straight along the way, it's a retarded drunk walk! hahaha~ Then, I felt like want to vomit, so I rushed to the toilet bowl and vomit.. hehe, first time drunk till vomit! Happy moments do pass by very fast. Around 3am..it's time to go home, so we walked back to the car. Erika & Vyvy did not allow me to drive and I oso didn't insist, so Erika became the replacement driver.
*kekeke...sorry for no upload photos in this entry coz we wear too sexy liao, cannot reveal here*
When Erika, Vyvy, Angi & me reached Zouk, it was oledi 10pm, and luckily we still able to catch up with the announcement of the winner and also some performance presented by some of the bachelors and local singer. All the girls scream out loud and getting high when the bachelors hot dance and taking off their jackets to show off their muscle~ It was super duper fun!
After the event has ended, we headed to Poppy Garden. WOoohooo… it's party time! We meet up with Vyvy's frens, there were quite number of them and most of them are leng jais but I can't even remember a single name..hehe coz my eyes was not starring at the guys, but the bottles on the table, yeah~ the Chivas and Jack Daniel's. Everyone was enjoying dancing but I was enjoying pouring of alcohol. I think Jack Daniel's taste better than Chivas. Gurp, gurp, gurp...it's jengs!
That nite Angi was so 'hot', every guys queueing to get to know her, even the guys next table..wow~ Around 1am+ I feel myself was having blush cheek coz I can feel my face was a bit hot. After dancing with Vyvy, I took the 4th glass of Jack Daniel's (without mixing of coca-cola).. and around 2am+ I was feeling dizzy, I was like staggering and have to hold the table beside me or else might fall down.
Then I asked Erika to accompany me to the restroom. I can't walked straight along the way, it's a retarded drunk walk! hahaha~ Then, I felt like want to vomit, so I rushed to the toilet bowl and vomit.. hehe, first time drunk till vomit! Happy moments do pass by very fast. Around 3am..it's time to go home, so we walked back to the car. Erika & Vyvy did not allow me to drive and I oso didn't insist, so Erika became the replacement driver.
*kekeke...sorry for no upload photos in this entry coz we wear too sexy liao, cannot reveal here*



12 comments:
Quite some months didn't go liao..... maybe is time for me to reactive again.. hahaha....
i thought you were drunk last night. But still have a good memory to write all the details here. i'm not that "Hot",the crowded environment was really making me feel "HOT"
Oh, I dun really like Jack Daniel's..
又一个“大个女”咯!(^.^)
Hope that you girls were enjoy that night!
So instead of Owen Yap, your idol became Jack Daniel? Haha..
Andy,
wahaha..yaya! have to get a replacement idol to balance back ~haha
Angi,
Drunk doesn't mean will forgot what have happened, those story in tv tipu small kids one, dun belip too much..hehehe
Eve,
U prefer which one?
Vyvy,
Thanks for the invitation, we were really enjoy that nite. Hope we can have another party next time~
were u still drunk or high when writing this entry? the way u wrote macam tak sama past entries.. kaka..
rockstar,
keke..I think so, coz the next day, I still feeling a bit dizzy and still want to vomit oso.
Haiyo............
cfc,
hehehe...
aiseh... y din bring me along d... : ( hehe, i din go clubbing for ages liao ler. haiz... old oledi... : S
jiawen,
hehe..u were bz working mah, even in the weekend, so mai dun kacau u lor
Post a Comment