Saturday, April 12, 2008

Need For Fish

Announcement: After the 'Makan-Makan Cari Jalan' team suspended their service for so long, now they continue to search for jengs food again...

This time our aim is steam fish! Knowing that a restaurant in Rawang is famous with steam tilapia, 3 of us directly go there without a map in hand again but with Cathy's memory only. Don't ask me how to get there coz throughout the journey, I was having bad headache due to not drinking tea the whole day, so I take some rest in the car and when I woke up, I oledi there.. hehe


When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw is this restaurant signboard -> (萬橈) 蘭姐清蒸非洲鱼... 萬橈?Rawang is 萬橈?Now only I know. This is a place that I entirely not familiar with. Sound like I was being 'kidnap' to here...keke


This is the famous steam tilapia which cost RM15.00, we have ordered 2 steam tilapia but Rawang people said 1 person 1 steam tilapia is never enuf. The fish is so fresh and its taste so delicious that 3 of us can't stop ourself from eating it, especially the 鱼面颊!Feel so 幸福~

After dinner, we take another route to kepong but somehow we were lost and headed towards Batu Caves. Since we were in front of the batu caves temple, so we went inside and have a look.


This is the world's tallest statue of Murugan, a Hindu deity, located outside Batu Caves. It look more pretty at night, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Zzzzzzz said...

last time eddie mention this to me before, but until now still no chances to go yet..

Blueyebabe said...

hehe, next time if got chance, I bring u there..

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers