Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm A PlayGirl!?

I was appointed to join the 3 days Practical Introduction to CMMI training. The trainer likes to joke a lot and we do really enjoyed throughout the training. Some of my colleagues were 'kena' (being make fun) by the trainer, however I was the lucky one that is 'safe' from being tease, but unfortunately on the last day...

That day, we were having a 5 minutes break as usual, I sit there do nothing. But then the trainer saw I was holding 2 hand phones, so she asked me:"How many hand phone do you have?" Before I could answer her question, suddenly one of my colleague sitting behind me pop up and said:"You should ask her, how many bf(s) does she has?" what does she mean is 1 bf = 1 hp. I not used to explain so I remained silent. The trainer thought I admited, she look shocked and keep that in her mind.

When the short break's end, the trainer started with the topic -> Supplier Agreement Management (SAM) and she used me as the example. She asked the whole class to help me list out the criteria for my bf(s) and then from the criteria, choose the right bf for me to get married... My face started blushing and feel like want to hide myself throughout the 'process'.

Although this is quite embarrass, but somehow I become popular and all my colleagues know me now.. Yes, thanks to Sye Nie who set me up and now whole Paradigm's staff were impressed with I'm a PlayGirl!

I'm so pathetic! ~>_<~

9 comments:

andersonloo said...

Play girl not good meh? hahhaa

Erika said...

then u should be proud of urself??!!

CFC said...

Haiyo.........

Blueyebabe said...

haiz......

Desmond Wong said...

walau...i got 3 HP ler...i will die will my wife think this is true...

Zzzzzzz said...

haha.. that should be interesting course.

u so good, can attend CMMI training.
i wan also cannot.

Blueyebabe said...

kycek,
sometimes...情场得意,职场就失意;职场得意,情场就失意。
两者难兼得。

Anonymous said...

Is good to have such trainning anyway.My company start to use this standard as well.

Next time ppl ask u how many HP u ave then u shud answer, how many telecomunication company have in Malaysia then how many HP u have.

You are helping 经济发展.Haha

Blueyebabe said...

kelly,
ya, what u said is correct oso..

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers