Ya, last nite I had a dream again. But this time no numbers appeared in my dream..wakaka! You must be cheh-ing now...Don't cheh lah. Not all the time got numbers one mah, be patient.
That time I was with a few coliks taking lift to the office at top floor. Suddenly the lift malfunction, and we were almost trapped inside the lift. But somehow the lift door still opened at the top floor but like hanging half way. Needless to say, of course all of us run out from the lift as soon as possible after the shock.
After that, we walked into office. We thought we weresafe, but...
Suddenly we saw A3 size papers were placed on everyone's table. All of us was wondering what is that? After we read the content, only we realized that we were being 'fired'! hahaha... everyone including me. (Wow~ If this really happen, I will get 3 months pay.. Hope it does comes true in real life!)
In fact recently my company's turn over rate quite high. These few months, 1 Sales Manager, 1 Finance Manager, 1 Knowledge Management Consultant, 1 Sales Executive, 1 Implementer, 3 Developers, 1 Documenter left and also leaving... (9 staffs saying bye bye in 2 months time)
However I don't think this is the main cause of my dream, it might be bcoz of I had read this article before I go to sleep last nite ->
Programming Is All About Passion
And then I started to think too much while asleep...hahaha~
What does my dream indicate? From google searching:
Going up or down in an office building might symbolize movement in your career. Dreaming of being stuck in an elevator may symbolize a feeling of being stuck in waking life or spiritual development. You may also feel trapped, anxious and fearful of things that are out of your control. You may also feel that you'll be trapped indefinitely.
Dreaming of getting fired from a job may indicate that you subconsciously want to end some relationship or situation in your waking life. This dream also suggests that you are repressing what you really desire most. Dreaming about being at work in general most obviously indicates a feeling of being overworked, or of being overwhelmed by career issues.
So am I in a deep shit? Hmm...I think I need to go chill out for a while and don't think too much~
That time I was with a few coliks taking lift to the office at top floor. Suddenly the lift malfunction, and we were almost trapped inside the lift. But somehow the lift door still opened at the top floor but like hanging half way. Needless to say, of course all of us run out from the lift as soon as possible after the shock.
After that, we walked into office. We thought we were
Suddenly we saw A3 size papers were placed on everyone's table. All of us was wondering what is that? After we read the content, only we realized that we were being 'fired'! hahaha... everyone including me. (Wow~ If this really happen, I will get 3 months pay.. Hope it does comes true in real life!)
In fact recently my company's turn over rate quite high. These few months, 1 Sales Manager, 1 Finance Manager, 1 Knowledge Management Consultant, 1 Sales Executive, 1 Implementer, 3 Developers, 1 Documenter left and also leaving... (9 staffs saying bye bye in 2 months time)
However I don't think this is the main cause of my dream, it might be bcoz of I had read this article before I go to sleep last nite ->
Programming Is All About Passion
And then I started to think too much while asleep...hahaha~
What does my dream indicate? From google searching:
Going up or down in an office building might symbolize movement in your career. Dreaming of being stuck in an elevator may symbolize a feeling of being stuck in waking life or spiritual development. You may also feel trapped, anxious and fearful of things that are out of your control. You may also feel that you'll be trapped indefinitely.
Dreaming of getting fired from a job may indicate that you subconsciously want to end some relationship or situation in your waking life. This dream also suggests that you are repressing what you really desire most. Dreaming about being at work in general most obviously indicates a feeling of being overworked, or of being overwhelmed by career issues.
So am I in a deep shit? Hmm...I think I need to go chill out for a while and don't think too much~



9 comments:
the co u work for certainly has got some interesting positions..
what the hell is a "knowledge management consultant"?.. fulamak.. bunyi canggih..
& what does implementer do? implement apa agaknya?
i can guess why documenter left - this position sounds like a machine..
Hmm...Knowledge Management ah, I also dun know what are they doing. That department left one KM Director and one KM Consultant. Now the only KM consultant is leaving, so I got no idea about that department's future. Maybe will close down??
Implementer is those who do support task, go to client site install and configure our system, then get feedback from the client about our system.
i would change it to ...
Job - is all about passion...
like my ex-company... many "old" staff left the company... and now i'm thiking of re-joining... sigh..
when i first joined my current company, i always dreamt about job-related matters...
when the turn over is high, it create fears in ourself...Am I in the right company ? or? I have seen a company which doesn't want to announce thier staff resignation, they will announce it as 'transfer'. they do not want to create a huu haa in the office.
我始终都觉得你想太多。
想太多就会影响你的睡眠。
放工后去做些运动,它会帮助你放松自己的。
是我想太多 你总这样说
但你却沒有 真的心疼我
哈哈!转载自:李玖哲的歌 ->《想太多》
everywhere also same la... everywhere also many people 1 2 leave,,,
High turnover means increased workload and responsibilities for the remaining workforce who did not get to leave. But there is also a guarantee that vacated position would be up for grabs but you'd have to fight for it since a sinking ship management prefers fresh blood.
Knowledge Management Consultant means CONman. HA ha ha ha ha.
Post a Comment