We actually accidentally bump into Novotel Hotel. With our tired legs and lazy body, we decided not to walk too far to get food but just 'cincai' feed our stomach in this hotel cafe -> The Square. The buffet dinner cost RM58++ each person..
The small dishes & deserts look quite jengs~
The prawns were too yummy (QQ的) until I can't stop eating it.
15 comments:
what else u all ate besides ice-cream, fruits and ...prawns?
prawns = high cholesterol!!
so u must exercise more...
we oso have crab, squid, lamb, steak, spaghetti, hot dog...and a lot more~ ate till stomachache.
Where is this Novotel? Near Pavillion?
yaya, u r right!
the food look not bad .. with attractive price too ..
kycek,
if u go there next time, remember to take more more prawn, it's very very delicious. I seldom eat prawn oso like it very much!
And the lamb is quite delicious too. The lamb finished very fast, I got the chance to eat 2 pieces only.
kakaka... howlah to loose 3kg bodyfat like that?
kekeke..paiseh! paiseh!
eh! how come u not yet join facebook?! lwl also joined already!!
U shud eat more hot dog... or sausages...
and reduce on crabs..
*i think u get what i meant..
I dun understand.. wat do u mean?
Sausage = long
Crab = short (low)
So..grow taller!!
I feel so bad for saying this la, but u know me la...kekeke..
hahaha..not funny~
Of course not funny...because IT IS a serious matter....
So when are you going to take me out for a meal?
why shud I?
Post a Comment