Before 2007 ends, I thank all the good people like u who made the passing year beautiful for me.. I pray u be blessed with another fruitful year! Happy New Year 2008!!
For those who I've hurt, I want to apologize here.. Sorry and hope u won't carry forward the sorrow to next year.
Wish everyone that 2008 would be a great year for you!!
For those who I've hurt, I want to apologize here.. Sorry and hope u won't carry forward the sorrow to next year.
Wish everyone that 2008 would be a great year for you!!



10 comments:
Later go BB, how about u?
Sky Bar if can make it..keke
hmm... seems everyone also got plan for tonite countdown jor... why i still don't have any geh? sigh... : (
jiawen,
no worry, u are always welcome to join us at Sky Bar.. do u want to come?
U also like to go bar? hahaha.... I went Beach Club that night...
I din make it, coz Sky Bar charged RM188++ per person that nite.. with that price I rather check-in to the hotel to enjoy the fireworks in aircond room.
Cheh..... then where u gone?
Beach Club only charged RM510 for 2 bottles Bombay leh.. quite cheap....dance and drink til now my eye still pain and blur blur.. hahaha....
happy new year ... killer~~~~~
fishs sing : "i will follow you, wherever you go ..." (digi adv song)
wow! RM188... why pay that much money just to squeeze with others...
kycek,
hahaha..sorry ler~
maybe ur fishes hate me.
I'm now become a 'Fish Killer'.. kakaka
Post a Comment