Sunday, January 20, 2008

Phở Hòa Restaurant @ The Curve

If you like naturally flavored, low-calorie, tasty Vietnamese rice noodle soups with the choicest slices of brisket, flank, eye round steak..you can always pay a visit to Phở Hòa Restaurant at The Curve. Yesterday nite, Erika, Rockstar and I decided to dine in this restaurant coz we wanted to try something special. To our surprise, the food taste quite delicious..especially when eat it with the special Phở Hòa chilli sauce.

Bún Gà Nướng
(Grilled Chicken served with thin vermicelli noodles and vegetable)

Phở Tái, Bò Viên
(Noodle soup with eye round steak and meat balls)

Phở Hòa chilli sauce

Next time if you have no idea of where to dine in The Curve, go and try out this restaurant. I belip this restaurant would be your second choice after Vietnam Kitchen when you crave for Vietnamese food.

5 comments:

Zzzzzzz said...

good recommendation...
so, how is the price?

Blueyebabe said...

forgot of the price oledi..hehehe
shud be about RM10.99

CFC said...

I love the looks of the chili sauce

Blueyebabe said...

yeah, at 1st I'm not into the chili sauce, but after 1st tried.. wow~ surprisingly yummy! 3 of us have sapu 3 big plates of chili sauce..hehe!

Blueyebabe said...

Fyi, I had tried their Vietnamese Drip Coffee, RM4.90.. It's 2 words -> 'Yat Lao' ah!! better than those coffee in Starbucks..

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers