Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My 2008's Resolution

X'mas over and new year is coming! So it's time to make resolution for 2008, but before that let's review back my 2007's resolution:

(i) Save RM10,000. (I've made it!) - Actually more than that..keke
(ii) Lose body fat. (I've made it!) - Lose 1kg count onot har?
(iii) No more careless mistake. (I've failed) - Aiks, still the same, cannot change~

So next year's resolution would be:
(i) Jump out of the box, no more desktop-based but web-based field.
~~(Dun piaks onto the windows anymore)
(ii) Lose more body fat. ~~(At least 3kg)
(iii) Study korean language. ~~(Actually wanted to learn this language since long time ago)

What is ur new year resolution?

12 comments:

Zzzzzzz said...

u will never success in "Lose more body fat"... because i gonna feed you more than you need...hahahaha

In order to achieve my 2007 resolution .. please transfer your 10k to my account .. haha

Blueyebabe said...

kycek,
U're devil..but I won't let u defeat me de!! bleh~~

Andy Lo said...

1kg???

Hmm....i think clothing does make some difference already... try 10kg...nothing is impossible!!!

CFC said...

Here is another new year resolution for you:

Do not buy anything more than you need, OK? The extra money you can give to me to save for you.

Blueyebabe said...

andy,
u tot I'm 50kg ar?

cfc,
haha..okok! Hmm...did I bought anything that I dun need?

andersonloo said...

U r very slim liao la...

Blueyebabe said...

anderson,
TQ! TQ! but everyone saying me fat~
~>_<~
mayb u got a long long time din see me oledi..keke

Erika said...

next time better dun reveal so openly how much money so have...

rockstar@thedarkness.com said...

mistakes are part of life, i guess. we learn from them. so rileklah.

Andy Lo said...

Hehe...ur under 50kg meh??? That's light enough already le...

My new year resolution:
I WANNA GAIN 10KG!!!

CFC said...

bought anything you dun need? Well, all you stuff minus your working clothes, your car and thats it.

Now, give them all to me for safekeeping :P

Blueyebabe said...

cfc,
hahaha..thanks for ur offer~

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers