Finally, I got the chance to observe pink dolphins in real! This time go to Singapore, I insist on visit Dolphin Lagoon. Luckily no objections and I manage to watch these highly intelligent pink dolphins perform their natural behaviors such as spy-hop, tail-flapping, vocalisations..








7 comments:
only one dolphin ????
I not sure total got how many, but the show only got 2 dolphins.
你又去新加坡啊?
不错,不错。。。
呵呵!是啰,又去..keke
因为上次没有机会看到粉红色的海豚,很不甘心!
Yep, they only had two dolphins. But what amazes me was that how the crew all "acted" convinc9ingly in the show. Even the skiing was nice.
I can bet you, this won't happen in Malaysia and even if it did, it would only work for the first few motnhs
what's so special about pink dolphin? why is it pink in colour?
Just bcoz it is pink in colour, tat's why it is special lor.. I oso not sure why it is pink in colour.
Post a Comment