Saturday, December 29, 2007

Knock..Knock

If u r scared of listening ghost story.. then u dun have to finish reading this post. I won't blame u...

I was not woke up by alarm clock but by weird sound these 2 days continuously. Yesterday, I was sleeping until 7am, I switch off the alarm and fall back to sleep..ZZZzzzz But then at 8am, I heard someone knock my room door. I woke up and wondering who is that? After knewing that there is nobody outside the door, I cannot sleep back anymore..

Then the 2nd time was this morning at 5am, I heard "knock..knock" again.. The sound is loud and clear until I jumped up from the bed. This time is 5 in the morning ler, my housemate won't knock my door at this time gua? So I was awake until 7am only I can fall back to sleep again..

Okay, so u must be thinking that might be 'someone' who knock my door, but actually this is not the first time I experience this but is the 4th times oledi. 1st times was when I was staying in Subang, 2nd time was when I was staying Damansara Heights, 3rd and 4th time were happened when I'm staying in Bandar Menjalara. So, it is definately not ghost who knock my door...

But then how come I heard "Knock..Knock"??

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

心中有鬼!

rockstar@thedarkness.com said...

Nyamuk besarlah tu. Macam dari filem "Jumanji" punya nyamuklah. kakaka...

vivienne said...

you should reply, "who's there?"... hehe

Kok Keong said...

不是那么生猛吧?
不是清明时刻;又不是七月十四!

是不是做了亏心事,而心中有鬼?
(呵呵呵呵,开玩笑而已。)

Blueyebabe said...

Hmmm..I think I'm too stress~

andersonloo said...

平时不做亏心事,半夜敲门也不惊!看来你一定是做了很多亏心事。

Elly @ Kc said...

喂..
你别吓我~
我住在隔壁而已...
我那个时候应该是睡的像死尸那样了~

刚开始的时候就有听到一直有人在上下楼梯和开门的声音,最近就什么生硬也没听到~
((太累了,睡死去~))

Blueyebabe said...

Elly,
hehe..dun scare~ Not ghost lar, perhaps might be the nyamuk besar from Jumanji leh?

Erika said...

probably it's juz ur nightmare...

Blueyebabe said...

same nightmare for a few times?

rockstar@thedarkness.com said...

if betul2 nyamuk besar from jumanji, then u better becareful. cos many other binatang buas will appear too. the monyet, crocodile, elephant.. etc. Paling menakutkan is the crazy hunter.

Erika said...

if really ghost won't haunt u juz like tat lar...
also if really ghost then he/she must be following u around... hahaha....

Blueyebabe said...

Btw, I'm not afraid of ghost..
做不做亏心事我都不惊。If the ghost is following me around, then good oso coz he/she is bringing me luck.. kakaka

CFC said...

Erm, I also dunno what to say la. Get some (girl) to stay with you and see if she hears the same or not.

Blueyebabe said...

cfc,
no need ler.. I'm not always hearing that oso.

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers