At last I had chosen Falken, instead of Bridgestone. It cost me RM188 per piece X 4. It's quite expensive actually if compare to klang's price, I guess. Coz my baby's front shoe oledi wore and smooth like F1 tires. I don't want to take the risk for delay few more weeks, so decided to simply find a tire shop in Ipoh. The reason I choosed Falken ZIEX ZE912 195/55/15 instead of Goodyear Eagle NCT5 185/55/15 (the original tire used for vios) is bcoz I want to try tire with size -> 195/55/15... and the shop's main product is Falken.
Falken ZIEX ZE912 195/55/15's Pro and Con oso the same thing -> very grip compare to Goodyear Eagle NCT5 185/55/15, so it's quite safe when cornering and wet road but it consume more petrol... I seriously having heart attack when think of my $$$ flying away bit by bit~~~
Falken ZIEX ZE912 195/55/15's Pro and Con oso the same thing -> very grip compare to Goodyear Eagle NCT5 185/55/15, so it's quite safe when cornering and wet road but it consume more petrol... I seriously having heart attack when think of my $$$ flying away bit by bit~~~
sob sob ~>_<~...... I want my Goodyear NCT5 185/55/15 back!




5 comments:
this tyre is good compare to nct5, more grip and safety, you had make a good choice, money is not important compare to safety
yeah Eric, u're right. In terms of safety, this tire is better, but I still think it not suit my baby.. maybe I shud choose Falken ZIEX ZE912 185/55/15...
petrol consumption got different a lot kah?
not yet count, will let u know later..
wider tyre and lower profile will have better grip in dry
Post a Comment