I decided to bring my mom for a holiday to Penang as she always bising that she wanted to go Penang (why choose Penang? coz she said it is "overseas".... doink~) To fulfill her request that she wants a nice hotel which is new, so I booked G Hotel. A standard room with king size bed + sea view cost us RM292, it is huge and clean...quite worth every penny u spent.
while waiting for the check-in
and then we had yummy yummy Penang's famous food -> char kuey teow, assam laksa, grill fish, fried oyster, kuey teow soup & Penang's bak kut teh... etc and not forget to enjoy our crazy shopping trip at Gurney Plaza + Queensbay Mall..



6 comments:
Hope the three of you do not do Karate-kick when sleeping or else next year, no one wants to go Penang anymore.
no worry, if got karate-kick happen and no one wants to go Penang again next year, then I'll grab Kristine & Kaeylnn to go with me.. kakaka~
how about me...? : (
okok, grab Kristine + Kaeylnn + Jiawen go together.. keke
I like the 4th pic's showing Soonlee n ur Mum... Got a feeling.. speechless~
yeah, I oso like tat pic~
Post a Comment