the smoke's ascending
and sticking around
the weather is so hot
it's killing me
I can't even open my room's window
coz of the smog outside
PSI > 50 enuf to cause me asthma
oh gosh!
where is my doraemon?
please come to save me!
bring me air cond
or air purifier
or air cooler
or bring me out of here...
bring me somewhere
where dreams can come true~
coz I'm going to suffocate!!!
and sticking around
the weather is so hot
it's killing me
I can't even open my room's window
coz of the smog outside
PSI > 50 enuf to cause me asthma
oh gosh!
where is my doraemon?
please come to save me!
bring me air cond
or air purifier
or air cooler
or bring me out of here...
bring me somewhere
where dreams can come true~
coz I'm going to suffocate!!!



5 comments:
Drink lots of water, K?
I bought an Industrial Mask but forgot to wear them. Haih.
http://chowfookcheong.blogspot.com/2008/06/preparing-for-haze.html
wah, ur mask too 'kua jeong' liao..
been sneezing and running nose for 2 weeks ady, this morning wake up got sore throat tim!
water is the only thing can solve ur current condition, better drink more water
Thanks Eric, u too drink more water and take care urself, too many ppl sick recently..
Update: diagnosed with H1N3 + sinus..duh~
Post a Comment