Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Queen Size Bed


I was always thinking that having a queen size bed in my room is just a futuristic dream, bcoz previously I don't own a house and yet renting a small room in town nia...limited space and $ is the concern, so that's why it's a small little dream for me which is quite hard to achieve. Now, my dream come true! (Note: this queen size mattress is FREE!)

Not bcoz I bought my own house nor afford to get a bigger room. I just temporary tumpang in this large master bedroom, and I not sure how long I'm gonna stay here. Thanks cfc for the room~ A queen size bed for me sleeping alone is just ngam ngam fit nia, to place all my big and small pillows which a single bed not enuf for me squeeze all of it. kekeke~ Please pardon me for the not-so-pretty bedsheet + pillow case...
(bcoz they are FREE oso!)

4 comments:

Erika said...

good... big enough for me to squeeze in... kekeke...

Blueyebabe said...

aiks~ u oso got big bed liao lor..

CFC said...

This one guarantee you can sleep without falling to the floor......

Blueyebabe said...

hahaha~

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers