Last nite dun know why so tired~ Reached home around 11pm, switched on my TV and wanted to watch NTV7 - 《秀才遇着兵》, however after 5 mins of watching I fall asleep..ZZZzzzzz...
Haiz..I wanted to watch TV but then end up let my TV watch me. It watched me sleep until 2am, then I wake up and switch it off. This is the 3rd time oledi.. =P (hmm..wondering how come I always automatically wake up at 2am geh?)
Haiz..I wanted to watch TV but then end up let my TV watch me. It watched me sleep until 2am, then I wake up and switch it off. This is the 3rd time oledi.. =P (hmm..wondering how come I always automatically wake up at 2am geh?)



14 comments:
只有
张智成-零晨三点钟
还有
零晨两点半
没有
零晨两点钟的啦
不要发夜梦啦
哈哈!也许你也该创作一首《零晨两点钟》,来配合我。
haha... same here! 2am gang...
last night and last 2 night also I turn on music from my laptop,but ended up laptop watching me sleep. hahaha..
haha..hi5 to Andy!
甘夜,又甘累。。。莫非~~~
kycek, 莫非乜嘢啫?
小妹妹,不好浪费电源啊。
电费越来越贵,明年还会涨价!
i think you are too tired....better sleep more
强,
haiz...是啰!我知错了,下次不敢了!
angi,
maybe my bed is a magic bed, once u lay on it, u will fall asleep within 5 mins..
sure or not "magic bed"? your room so busuk... not fall asleep in within 5 mins, but terus pengsan when entering.. muahahahaha..
my room heong heong er! where got busuk?
*cubit rockstar's face*
零晨两点钟...出去看星空是最美的叻~~
Now I found a newer method to sleep faster! Turn on music + OPEN MY CALCULUS TEXTBOOK. Guarantee fall asleep within seconds!
真的吗?那我以后凌晨两点钟醒来没事儿干,就出去看一下星空。
Post a Comment