Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No Pain, No Gain..

Today what I had learn is 'Persistence'..

Persistence is the ability to maintain action regardless of your feelings. You press on even when you feel like quitting. When you work on any big goal, your motivation will wax and wane like waves hitting the shore. Sometimes you’ll feel motivated; sometimes you won’t. But it’s not your motivation that will produce results — it’s your action. Persistence allows you to keep taking action even when you don’t feel motivated to do so, and therefore you keep accumulating results.

- by Steve Pavlina


Few months back, I have made a promise to a friend before, but somehow I din make it because lack of persistence. It does have a little bit result after 1 month of trying, and it is encouraging but then I gave up later. Now, I wanted to accomplish the promise although this friend might never know it anymore.

To maintain the action is somehow painful, especially when I have to press on even when I feel like quitting. However, I have see the surprising results in 3 days. This gave me 'umph' and I will continue doing it until the mission accomplish!

You might want to know what mission is that? hehehe...keep it as a secret first. The answer will be revealed soon! so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Zzzzzzz said...

i think should be keep fit and diet

Erika said...

ya, me too, something to do wif slimming... :)

i dunno whether this is persistence but it best describes my current job now...

Anonymous said...

ahem... well, i guess is about slimming too. persintence as in gyming to loose weight... : P

btw, to share with blueyebabe, my above mission had failed... sob sob sob... : (

CFC said...

Aha! No wonder you dun want to take the Nougat anymore ke ke ke

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers