This is my favourite snack. I can eat it non-stop if u dun stop me.. Or if u want to shut off my mouth from being nagging, u can provide me a few pieces of this nougat then u'll get some peace for a while~

This Golden Boronia is Australia's Number 1 Nougat. Made with the natural goodness of honey, almonds, eggs, glucose syrup, edible wafer paper. If you like nuts, you'll definitely love this nougat too..



13 comments:
Jessy love this as well...last time my aunty will bring a lot to me but this time no....so sorry....can giv u few...
aiseh! I shud tell u earlier when last time ur Austrialia aunty came..
i wont bagi u some of these to shut ur mulut geh..
i will makan in front of u~
hehe~
kek sei lu~
:P~
aiyerr...so jin kak~
kekeke~
now only u know meh~
:P~
not too late~
Haha..
but I find them a bit too hard though...because I'm the impatient type of guy, so whether sweets or choc, I'll chew them straight away. Used to have tons of these in my fridge, till my sis learns how to appreciate them.
Andy,
I like it bcoz it is hard to chew..wakakaka! and I dun like chocolate/sweet/ice-cream..
I went to Langkawi last month and bought a medium bag. But this, I think is the soft yellow version. I won't be giving this to my two girls. So, if you want, give me a call and I will gladly give it to you and your sis. But dun complain me if you get toothache, ha.
whoa! really?
*jumping with joy!!*
ok, will come find u for this soft yellow version this weekend! yipee~ (hehe, I'm so wei sek)
But tomorrow I going to Kuantan, Terengganu, Kots Bahru and Prai, wont be back until Monday night.
So, I'll pass it to my wife for you, then.
okie, no problem!
Ahem! My wife said you never come..........
hehehe..yaya, I wanted to go one, but I still not yet found the Barney DVD to exchange with ur soft yellow version nougat. Give me more time ya!
Post a Comment