Oh-oh. Someone not in good mood
then nice girl can come over ma??:D
cfc,no ler, just want to scare away all the nice guys. hehe...elly,sure! sure! nice girls are welcome~I want to turn all the nice girls into bad girls. keke...
cfcShe hurt others, so she is not in bad mood la!
hmm... then i wish mine to read like this:please get ALL GUYS out of my way, or i'll kick them off badly... - the sheep pretender -
hahaha...jiawen, need like this meh?then u'll scare away all the guys and retain the gals only(including les group)..hahaha
Ok. I don't know what to say la. Next time we meet up , I'll ask all those embarrassing questions, then.
is this a declaration ? so everyone know many guys came to you?
cfc,hehehe..kycek,no loh, is not 'many' guys. just u the only guy come to me.. sob sob, i'm so pathetic~
then... send them to me... hehehe..
erika, you shouldn't be so greedy~ blueyebabe should send them to who are really need it!! Don't you think that i am more suitable for them?! hahaha (*brb*)
erika & vivienne,most of the nice guys are 宅男,not 型男 leh..if is 型男, of coz I keep to myself and dun expose lar.
Haiya. Lucky you never work in IJN. Physically break a lot of hearts..........
cfc,wakakaka..I'm not the real 'heart'breaker ler
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Oh-oh. Someone not in good mood
then nice girl can come over ma??
:D
cfc,
no ler, just want to scare away all the nice guys. hehe...
elly,
sure! sure! nice girls are welcome~
I want to turn all the nice girls into bad girls. keke...
cfc
She hurt others, so she is not in bad mood la!
hmm... then i wish mine to read like this:
please get ALL GUYS out of my way, or i'll kick them off badly...
- the sheep pretender -
hahaha...jiawen, need like this meh?
then u'll scare away all the guys and retain the gals only(including les group)..hahaha
Ok. I don't know what to say la. Next time we meet up , I'll ask all those embarrassing questions, then.
is this a declaration ? so everyone know many guys came to you?
cfc,
hehehe..
kycek,
no loh, is not 'many' guys. just u the only guy come to me.. sob sob, i'm so pathetic~
then... send them to me... hehehe..
erika, you shouldn't be so greedy~ blueyebabe should send them to who are really need it!! Don't you think that i am more suitable for them?! hahaha (*brb*)
erika & vivienne,
most of the nice guys are 宅男,not 型男 leh..
if is 型男, of coz I keep to myself and dun expose lar.
Haiya. Lucky you never work in IJN. Physically break a lot of hearts..........
cfc,
wakakaka..I'm not the real 'heart'breaker ler
Post a Comment