Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wrist pain

Few years back, I quite often listen to my peers complaining that they were having wrist pain problem. That time I really have no idea and wondering how does it feels like? We are the same, u know, software developers who used a keyboard and mouse obsessively, how come I dun have such pain? Hmm..perhaps I'm not really use it 'obsessively' enuf, hahaha!! -_-"

Finally, I can experience this type of injury already. Now I feel like I'm not willing to put my wrist on the table at all, I just want to keep it under the table. Waiting for miracle...hoping that my eye can finish the job without using my fingers on the keyboard or mouse at all. But miracle never happens, so I have to continue struggle with pain... ~>_<~ Now only I realized the horror of coding! Previously I dun have it cause still not reach the time yet, but then sedikit-sedikit, lama-lama menjadi bukit...haiz

11 comments:

Zzzzzzz said...

do you know why guys programmer seldom have this kind of problem ???

Blueyebabe said...

kycek,
kekeke..
Now I understand why CTE's 3rd floor toilet sometimes got white fluid stain..

Zzzzzzz said...

aiyo ... u think too much lar ...hahahaha
i just wan to tell... most of the guys will play basket ball to excise hand mar ..

Blueyebabe said...

kycek, dun pretend innocent lar..
u know, I know lar
I think u oso got contribute last time, dun try to deny it.

andersonloo said...

sei, let her know liao tim...

Zzzzzzz said...

u ..
dirty head,
dirty brain,
dirty mind.......

i am innocentttt~~~~~

Blueyebabe said...

敢做敢认才是男子汉大丈夫。
anderson oso dare to admit, u still want to hide?
鄙视你!!

Andy Lo said...

That wan maybe from the nose wan la... Blueyebabe, btw how u know le? Takkan...u went in to....???

Anyway, I still haven't graduate, and please don't scare me with your wrist pain la... I wanna quit my course ade....

CFC said...

The wrist injury could be two things:

1) RSI (Repetitive Stress something) Which comes from typing or using your hand in the repetitive manner

2) Gout. Hah, eat more jengs food la and see what will happen......

Blueyebabe said...

gout? won't be gua?
after resting my wrist for 2 days (curi tulang), now it feel ok a bit.
shh....shhh...dun tell my boss.

CFC said...

Well, take precaution because Gout tends to affect a lot more people compared to decades ago. Its not a rich man's disease anymore but more like everyman's (/woman's) disease.

It has something to do with our diet nowadays.

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers