I'm broke...I think I'm gonna declare bankruptcy sooner or later if I still failed to control the flow of my money in and out. Suddenly, got some ideas to save my money:
Cut the cost of fuel bills
Stay at home more often and dun speed in the highway to reduce fuel consumption.
Quit buying pirated CD/DVD
Due to laziness, I used to buy pirated CD/DVD. Now have to listen to radio or get downloaded songs, watch TV or downloaded series. No more visit cinema or buying pirated CD/DVD.
Create a budget for dining expenses
No more jengs and expensive food. (p/s: Meal more than RM5 is consider expensive) Have to limit myself to spend less than RM10 for food(3 meals) everyday including weekends.
Find inexpensive ways to entertain myself
No more hanging out at Halo cafe or Redbox/Neway. Sorry buddy, can't join you all to these places for the time being. You will find me hang out more often in fitness center instead, since the fees already paid.
Selling off my mum's clutter
My mum likes to give me some stuff like fragrance, skin care products, handbag, etc...which I don't need them. So why not sell them to someone else who does? (*Mum, I need cash instead*)
Cut the cost of fuel bills
Stay at home more often and dun speed in the highway to reduce fuel consumption.
Quit buying pirated CD/DVD
Due to laziness, I used to buy pirated CD/DVD. Now have to listen to radio or get downloaded songs, watch TV or downloaded series. No more visit cinema or buying pirated CD/DVD.
Create a budget for dining expenses
No more jengs and expensive food. (p/s: Meal more than RM5 is consider expensive) Have to limit myself to spend less than RM10 for food(3 meals) everyday including weekends.
Find inexpensive ways to entertain myself
No more hanging out at Halo cafe or Redbox/Neway. Sorry buddy, can't join you all to these places for the time being. You will find me hang out more often in fitness center instead, since the fees already paid.
Selling off my mum's clutter
My mum likes to give me some stuff like fragrance, skin care products, handbag, etc...which I don't need them. So why not sell them to someone else who does? (*Mum, I need cash instead*)



12 comments:
Wah, really so poor ah?
Regarding 5th method.
Kesian your mom ler...
Btw, y r u in need of cash suddenly? Getting married?
Maybe you can follow my lifestyle.
1. Cycle to work
2. I never watch tv and never go for movies. Sell off your tv.
3. RM4 for lunch everyday, RM2.50 for dinner(baked beans/instand noodle/mee goreng/economy rice).
4. I cycle for entertainment, again FOC.
5. I ask my parents to give me the $instead. hehe...
Anyway I'll give you a BIG angpow for your wedding k?
赠你四个字
“开源节流”。。。
节流,你就有啦。。。念念点"开源" 啦
关于"开源"再赠多你四个字
"揾个水鱼"
哈哈哈
but pls buy the "换换爱" first b4 u start this "project"!!!
haha..kanasai!
one karaoke session to exchange with "换换爱", deal?
ok, deal!!!
What's "换换爱" ??
So anything you're selling off? Garage sale? I'm good at shopping at garage sales...do let me know!
"换换爱" is a Taiwan series.
ya, I got a DKNY women summer fragrance still in sealed with price tag.
Haiyo. You also like that, ah?
Happened to me the first time I got my first pay cheque. So much money (to me, la) and I used it for almost everything electronics and toys.
Now, have to save and save.
But if you still have problems, come to me. I have this 10 feet rope that I can tie you up everynight so you don't have to go out shopping, minum-minum, etc. except to the toilet. Hee hee hee.
hehehe...
How much is ur best price?
Email m the pic and let me know your best price.
I'm so poor bcoz I just sent my car to service - 40k about RM800+
~>_<~
*sob sob*
Post a Comment