Wow.. the presentation is really good. How's the food? RM4.80 is ok ler...consider it a snack.....
look nice leh? hehe..shud be taste yummy gua..I cook one wor.
walau ... purposely con ppl that is restauran food.... indeed, it look very presentable... taste nice or not ar ?? i reserve the comment until i have a chances to taste it ..... so when wan to invite me to ur 顺虹日式便当料理 ??
kekeke..coz it looks like restaurant food mah!Tasted good!!! b( ̄▽ ̄)dIchiban!!日式便当 need more time to learn ler..wait till I got the mood 1st lar.
where is my fried egg...
hehe..paiseh!egg busuk oledi..guai har, tonite cook for u japanese potato kuih har?*sayang sayang*
Yer... Both of you...
i also wanna stay wif u liao...
Good idea! Then every night blueyedbabe can cook for elly and erika while both of you can watch her big big TV.
Hehe... CFC, her tv so "BIG" meh? wah...
I am sure its quite big but then, its free food I am interested in. Have never tasted her cooking. Hee hee hee
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wow.. the presentation is really good. How's the food?
RM4.80 is ok ler...consider it a snack.....
look nice leh? hehe..
shud be taste yummy gua..I cook one wor.
walau ... purposely con ppl that is restauran food.... indeed, it look very presentable...
taste nice or not ar ?? i reserve the comment until i have a chances to taste it .....
so when wan to invite me to ur 顺虹日式便当料理 ??
kekeke..coz it looks like restaurant food mah!
Tasted good!!! b( ̄▽ ̄)d
Ichiban!!
日式便当 need more time to learn ler..wait till I got the mood 1st lar.
where is my fried egg...
hehe..paiseh!
egg busuk oledi..
guai har, tonite cook for u japanese potato kuih har?
*sayang sayang*
Yer... Both of you...
i also wanna stay wif u liao...
Good idea! Then every night blueyedbabe can cook for elly and erika while both of you can watch her big big TV.
Hehe... CFC, her tv so "BIG" meh? wah...
I am sure its quite big but then, its free food I am interested in. Have never tasted her cooking. Hee hee hee
Post a Comment