Saturday, September 08, 2007

Dinner @ Alibaba's Kebab Restaurant

Due to Vyvy's birthday party that was organized by Angi, we got the chance to have a delicious Iranian meal in Alibaba's Kebab Restaurant at Jalan Ampang, located opposite of Great Eastern Mall.

We were late for an hour, so the paiseh! Luckily din miss out the yummy dishes ->

Chicken + Lamb + Beef Kebab served with Iranian Rice

Bademjan
(Steam Aubergine fried with garlic & mixed with egg + Naan + Basil Leaves)

Lamb Stew

Delster - Iran Non Alcoholic Malt Beverage

After the dinner, we had some drink + birthday cake at Bangkok Jazz, at Chulan Square. We ordered a jug of Sangria, and I was a bit dizzy after some sip...hehe


6 comments:

Andy Lo said...

So wat's the price like?

Say wanna save $ konon...

Blueyebabe said...

I not sure wor..
I only pay RM20..
The Iranian food + Sangria shud be cost RM40++ per person, the rest Erika pay for me.
wahahaha~

andersonloo said...

alibaba? then where are the 40...

angi said...

yes is around that price coz i keep the receipt that day hehe!!

CFC said...

Wah, I see also want to "lau hau sui"

angi said...

"lau hau sui" then must come and try

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers