不错的菜。
thanks for the compliment!(although u not yet taste it b4)很感动~
can't believe u have the time to prepare all these...
It just a ....
I cook it around 10pm ~ 11pm..
Wah........ so late you cook your lunch. Now I know why your bento looked microwave oven friendly........
look so plain le... promoting a healthy diet?
these are normal food, of coz plain. not like those weird food that u like..
Post a Comment
8 comments:
不错的菜。
thanks for the compliment!
(although u not yet taste it b4)
很感动~
can't believe u have the time to prepare all these...
It just a ....
I cook it around 10pm ~ 11pm..
Wah........ so late you cook your lunch. Now I know why your bento looked microwave oven friendly........
look so plain le... promoting a healthy diet?
these are normal food, of coz plain. not like those weird food that u like..
Post a Comment