Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Suddenly crave for~

Miki Ojisan's Cheese Cake

Pizza Vs Satay's Chicken Satay

A&W's Curly Fries

Homemade Pineapple Cookie

Pizza Uno's Smoked Chicken Caesar Salad
*no picture*

Pizza Uno's Sangria
(a mixture of fruit juice, red wine and brandy)

*no picture*

11 comments:

Zzzzzzz said...

Homemade Pineapple Cookie
>i dun like
Miki Ojisan's Cheese Cake
>i dun like

Pizza Vs Satay's Chicken Satay
>i wan it too
A&W's Curly Fries
>i wan it too

Pizza Uno's Smoked Chicken Caesar Salad > never try
Pizza Uno's Sangria
>never try


so when u wan to invite me for all this ?

Blueyebabe said...

Then find one day we go to Pizza Uno lar.. since I dun have the picture for their Smoked Chicken Caesar Salad & the Sangria

rockstar@thedarkness.com said...

eh.. why got sudden cravings?.. jangan2 sudah bunting...

andersonloo said...

I like the cheese cake!

Blueyebabe said...

'bunting' is for use in animals lar, if for human being shud use 'hamil'.

I suddenly crave for these food coz long time din eat, sumore I have been on diet for a month, everyday feeling hungry, that's why lor..

Pey Pey said...

hmm... homemade pineapple cookies, my favorite, when can i have it?

Cheese cake is my favorite too...especially blueberry and marble cheesecakes....

wahlau eh.... talk about these food makes me hungry liao....

Blueyebabe said...

It is hard to find yummy homemade pineapple cookies ler, usually can get during CNY only. =(

Miki Ojisan's Cheese Cake is not taste like normal cheese cake u know? it is extraordinary yummy! next time if got chance, I buy one for u from KL, ok?

Andy Lo said...

Wah, y suddenly eat so much ? I think I agree with rockstar, uve ben acting weird lately..

Blueyebabe said...

andy, I just crave for it but still got no chance to taste them all yet.

Anonymous said...

i have a sudden crave on the followings too...

> Miki Ojisan's Cheese Cake
> Homemade Pineapple Cookie

so, when are we going to "hunt" for these? yummy yummy... : )~

Blueyebabe said...

Okie, let's find one day makan makan cari jalan!

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers