Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My New Housemate - Elly

After moving into fren's fren's house in Bandar Menjalara since March 2007, I have been staying alone all these while. A girl staying alone in a double storey house, actually is quite dangerous (everyone is worrying for me) but also quite enjoying coz alot of freedom mah~

Heard that this girl, my new housemate is quite good in cooking. Hmm..then I would be quite lucky to have a housemate who can cook jengs food for me everyday, keke! Dun envy me oh!

25 comments:

Zzzzzzz said...

i love the name "Elly" ... so when i can come taste her cook ?? any picture .. picture ! picture ! picture ! picture !

Andy Lo said...

Hmmm...congrats...

My roomate doesn't cook...pity me...

Blueyebabe said...

kycek,
her picture cannot show to u ler..
I need to hide my chef..kekeke
(she is mine, muahahhaha!!)

Erika said...

so... now u can't walk naked around the house anymore lor...
(≧▽≦)

Zzzzzzz said...

then maybe this weekend ... i pretend pretend go to ur house lar ... hehe

Blueyebabe said...

aiks! yalor..no more naked in the house.
*sob sob*

Elly @ Kc said...

ihi~
Elly here,
ah dear, why u so fast publish my name out?

Sorry lo, i just cook for my dear dear only lo~
:P

andersonloo said...

talk talk talk until she is coming, hahaha...

Andy Lo said...

Whoa whoa... She's here also! Haha...

Aiya since you both are girls, both have the same stuffs, can still walk naked ma... I don't see a problem in that. LOL!

Blueyebabe said...

Andy,
I know u & ur roomate always sleep in naked and rape each other all the time..but we don't do that one loh.

Andy Lo said...

Shhh.... Don't say it out. Later more guys come then I'll be very exhausted. Hehe..

Elly @ Kc said...

ah dear, if u want, u can naked in house la,
i don mind..
becoz im like that as well lo~
:P

Zzzzzzz said...

do call me .. when both of you wan to naked in home ...

Andy Lo said...

CSH, you heard that..and read that. Now you're officially allowed to be naked.

Hmm..from 'new housemate' topic to 'cooking' and now to '18sx'..

Blueyebabe said...

Elly,
It's ok, I dun naked in the house..

CFC said...

Wah. I got no eye see la. Wait till your Mom sees your blog..........

Ha ha ha ha ha

Blueyebabe said...

shh! shh! dun tell pls..

Erika said...

ok, ok, i admit i'm the culprit who brought up the "naked" topic.
m(_ _)m

Andy Lo said...

Hahaha... Erika...don't worry la.. Everyone does that too I presume?

Blueyebabe said...

This girl still not yet turn up!!
I can't even see her shadow...think she might ffk again! (she said wants to move in 3 times oledi but always NATO)

p/s: NATO = No Action Talk Only

CFC said...

Wah...... if she FFK, then never mind lor. Not easy to get one to come in and when they do, its not easy to get a long. And when you do, its not easy to say goodbye

Blueyebabe said...

finally, she turn up oledi..hehe

Elly @ Kc said...

wei...
don back stabbed me in front of ppl la..

:(

Blueyebabe said...

keke, or else u won't turn up mah..

oh ya! I want to congratulate u for successfully move out from a big disaster and move into a small disaster..

Andy Lo said...

Elly... Welcome to Blueyebabe's Dungeon...

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers