Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm Lost...Please Get Me Out of Here!

I am entirely lost in my life, I realize I have no idea what I want or, really, who I am. I can't decide what to do with my life because whatever I do, it just won't be the right things, which sounds (and probably is) horribly solipsistic. I have no idea how to make anything of myself, no idea what to make of myself, and no idea who to make of myself. Everyday I wake up in the morning and wonder why I still exist in this world? Every night I feel overwhelmed by sadness or emotionless, just like a zombie..

Can somebody show me the way out?

5 comments:

andersonloo said...

Got so serious or not oh....

Andy Lo said...

Hmmm... Dont ever say that cause I think maybe ure just you? Well everyone is different, and it's all these problems and the defects in their life that makes everyone unique. If everyone would be perfect, there's no everyone but just one. Cheer up k? Life goes on.

Erika said...

relaxxx!!! life is full of UPs and DOWNs. handle ur problems wisely... i'm sure it will turn out fine. (^-^)

Anonymous said...

try find urself a hobby ;-) my 2cents!
from : Adrian Lim

Anonymous said...

try find urself a hobby ;-) my 2cents!
from : Adrian Lim

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers