what movie u watch?
Ghost Rider, Twins Mission & Protégé..
Next time u come to Penang again, I promise I'll take u to all the nice places for nice food. Ok? :)
okie..
the "tree" i saw b4... in the curve
wah, you al go makan, her car kena kissed liao.One day we all also go makan makan cari jalan
sure onot? ok, next time we all go together.. but if makan makan cari jalan later sesak jalan then how? ekekeke...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what movie u watch?
Ghost Rider, Twins Mission & Protégé..
Next time u come to Penang again, I promise I'll take u to all the nice places for nice food. Ok? :)
okie..
the "tree" i saw b4... in the curve
wah, you al go makan, her car kena kissed liao.
One day we all also go makan makan cari jalan
sure onot? ok, next time we all go together..
but if makan makan cari jalan later sesak jalan then how? ekekeke...
Post a Comment