“Death Note 2: The Last Name” was a disappointment. It drove me mad when Ryuk wrote Light's name in the Death Note. Somehow I enjoyed how Light lost sight of his true goal by following a logical progression in pursuit of his 'ultimate justice'. That's why i'm so upset when Light die. This ending is not cool enough. (hmm..I'm wondering does the movie reveals L's real name?)Anyway, the movie's interesting part was the teen pop starlet Misa Amane who is cute and hot, and sexy Kiyomi Takada who act as the new anchor of Sakura TV. It is worth to watch it for the hot girls.
After watching that failure movie, I think it would be more interesting to read the manga or watch the anime instead.



1 comment:
Watched it finally... kind of expected the last name would be lighto.
If you can recall, erika was kame's girlfriend in nobuta. I already quite like her in that series.
Katase Nana is quite a famous singer. Din't know she was that tall...
Post a Comment