Friday, February 16, 2007

My New Room

Yesterday I have completely moved all my things into this new room. The distance of the house from my company is just 10km and use only 15 mins driving time.
The room can fit in a single bed
a computer table
a built-in wardrobe
a book shelf, a cupboard and tv

And still got a lot of space..it is bigger than my previous room in damansara heights. I feel comfortable sleeping here but the things that annoy me most is the noise of neighbour's dog and his car alarm keep on bugging me!!

But the most important thing that keep me warm is this ->

11 comments:

Kok Keong said...

房间的空间蛮大的,但租金应该也不便宜,对吗?

Blueyebabe said...

RM200 only nia

Anonymous said...

very small lar..
ur bed like indon-worker's bed

Anonymous said...

ur room quite ok ah!
I like ur bookshelf and the white cupboard.
think of getting one for my baby..

now u seems like lacking of one mini refrigerator to make ur ROOM feel like a mini cozy HOME!!

Blueyebabe said...

hmm..mini refrigerator
good idea wor! then my room is like a hotel room di..

andersonloo said...

Moving again? how come? previous one is very near ma..

Blueyebabe said...

Previous one just 1km distance but no parking space and the rental expensive oh!

CFC said...

Must get you a blanket aledi.......

Trade you for the TV, ok?

Andy Lo said...

I'll get you a new bedsheet if you continue using this one. But room quite small still I think.

Anonymous said...

rental ok. looks like japanese typical room. i mean small but well-equipped.

Blueyebabe said...

blanket exchange with tv? dun want..
keke

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers