Sunday, March 03, 2013

Blueyebabe Changed Hairstyle

Finally after few years keeping long fringe straight long hair.. It's time to cut it short. So I dragged along my bestie to accompany me to Snips, my favorite & trustable hair saloon. I was attended by Professional Hairstylist - Yean, and she recommended me to cut till shoulder length + volumnize the upper part and dye brown color. Remember that I wanted to look more mature? Now I look more even younger.. so waste my effort in choosing mature dress. So, which one do u like?

Before & After

I was thinking at least look like this 
 
 
And yet momo & bibi could hardly recognise me, they both stare at me for quite long time... -_-"

Really got so much different meh?


5 comments:

Eric said...

nope, you look more energy and fresh for new look, keep it up

old look more like a student, new look like office lady

Anonymous said...

left one look sexy from man in 40s

Erika said...

Ya I'm planning to perm like Kerina's hair again later. Good for a new change.

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Right ones look nicer : )

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers