Momo now is like a big brother, he very sayang his younger brother Bibi. Everytime I let Momo out from his playpen, he will 1st go to Bibi's cage and wait for Bibi to come out to play with him... and whenever I scold and beat Bibi, Momo will approach Bibi and sayang him by lick his tears.
Really beh tahan both of them!
When is time to go to bed, they both will turn very upset...
Bibi reluctant to go back to his own cage and even cry with tears
Everytime Momo simply pee at anywhere other than his tray, I will punish him to stay inside his playpen. One day, after i have finished my korean homework, I found out that he is not sitting beside me, but he stay inside his playpen area and he is punishing himself! Coz he just pee & poo in the living hall... -_-"
How come he can be that cute?





No comments:
Post a Comment