Sunday, January 20, 2013

WIP - Recent Hang Out Place

Recently, we gals fell in love with WIP Bangsar and it become our favorite hang out place. The coastal resort ambiance, yummy coastal cuisine and slurpy cocktails are the reasons that keep us revisit WIP for so many times. If you are heedful enough, you will notice Souled Out, WIP, and 7atenine are from same group of companies.

WIP stands for Whipped Into Place, previously was introduced as Work In Progress. It is located at the prestigious of Bangsar Shopping Centre. WIP signature brew are wide variety of Mojitos and Sangria but I personally prefer Long Island Tea. I find their Sangria is not as good as in Pizza UNO. The food average are delicious, I like their seafood aglio olio Spaghetti, smoked salmon pizza and lava cake..


Seafood Aglio Olio Spaghetti

Smoked Salmon Pizza (Sake San)

Bellini

Blueyebabe was intoxicated by WIP's Long Island Tea

the garden area of WIP

No comments:

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers