Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blueyebabe Is Back To School

Few years ago, I used to imagine what my life would be after I quit my job. I got no any plan in mind but 1st thing I wanted to do the most is to take Korean language class. I'm not a Korean drama fanatic, I wish to learn Korean language is bcoz I find it quite challenging, many words are similar and they look like pattern.

Finally, I have enrolled Korean language beginner class in ICLS together with my sis. It's a 3 months course, 2 hours per week.. We have chosen Saturday 2pm-4pm class.

Today is the first class, our teacher is Ma Joonyoung, a pretty Korean lady with a nerd look spectacle. The 1st lesson she teach us is:"Hello, my name is Blueyebabe, nice to meet you!" "an nyǒng ha se yo, chǒ-nǔn Blueyebabe im ni da, man na sǒ bangap sǔm ni da" And then she request all of us stand up and introduce ourself in Korean. I started to feel nervous as I'm so scared of public speaking. When my turn to stand up, I feel shy to turn over my head to face all the students, my body turn a bit but I keep looking at the white board in front while speaking in Korean.. So paiseh!


No comments:

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers