Tuesday, January 01, 2013

My 2013's Resolution

After I have wrote the title, I suddenly 'stoned'...as I really have no idea what is my goal to be achieved in year 2013. Initially I was thinking of don't plan anything at all, just cut me some slack, I need a break! But then look back the years that I have been wasted, I should raise up my little feet and start to step out of my usual way. When there is a big rock placed in the middle of the road, all I have to do is to move away the big rock so that I can move on, and not standing there stagnant as the big rock will not move by itself.

Okay, so here I draft out the list of my 2013 resolution:
1) overhaul my house and maintain
2) go for Korean language class
3) prepare for own business setup
4) leave myself only 1 choice & focus
5) finish reading all the books I have bought



1 comment:

Eric said...

"prepare for own business setup"
when started got this planning on ur mind?

what business you plan to do?

good also but need to detail planning, need planning carefully because every step also $$$$$

hope u will succees with this, taukeh, and happy new year

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers