I have been working as a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant with this company since Aug 2008, and once I joined, we have got 1 new project (local customer). After that, throughout the year of 2009, there are no more new projects (from Malaysia) coming in and what I can do is just goyang kaki doing minor customization besides doing some out-of-my-job-scope tasks most of the time which is provide support to foreign/local customers and my boss always thanks me for my efforts... -_-" (I thought that is what I shud do in order to get my pay???)
Since the company (Malaysia branch) is not earning profit, but my boss still giving out 1 month bonus to us and also increment (except the salespeople who fail to get in new project, he got lesser), what a kind hearted boss who does not measure our performance according to what stupid-inaccurate-figure oriented KPI but measure according to our skills/knowledge improvement. He knew I'm a bit stupid, but instead he did not gip up on me but train me up as a "Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Consultant" (perhaps) or maybe a "Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant with application knowledge". He instills me with more accounting knowledge by giving me surprise quiz from time to time.
p/s: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Consultant is higher pay than Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant
[Heard from my senior colleague that he did requested my boss to train him as an application consultant but my boss did not reply him...wow~ (but maybe my boss got another plan for him) ]
That's why...I love my boss so much!!! I think I shud 'do something' to pay back my boss. So, this year I shud pass all the 3 Microsoft Dynamics NAV examinations and get certified as a Microsoft Certified IT Professional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Hope I will not fail my boss...
Since the company (Malaysia branch) is not earning profit, but my boss still giving out 1 month bonus to us and also increment (except the salespeople who fail to get in new project, he got lesser), what a kind hearted boss who does not measure our performance according to what stupid-inaccurate-figure oriented KPI but measure according to our skills/knowledge improvement. He knew I'm a bit stupid, but instead he did not gip up on me but train me up as a "Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Consultant" (perhaps) or maybe a "Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant with application knowledge". He instills me with more accounting knowledge by giving me surprise quiz from time to time.
p/s: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Consultant is higher pay than Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant
[Heard from my senior colleague that he did requested my boss to train him as an application consultant but my boss did not reply him...wow~ (but maybe my boss got another plan for him) ]
That's why...I love my boss so much!!! I think I shud 'do something' to pay back my boss. So, this year I shud pass all the 3 Microsoft Dynamics NAV examinations and get certified as a Microsoft Certified IT Professional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Hope I will not fail my boss...



7 comments:
good luck for u then!!!
yay! can belanja makan besar-besar! yay!
haha~ come, let's go!
I also want to makan bosar bosar. But yes, a good Boss is someone who can see a potential and nuture it. The best reward to your Boss is to stick with the company forever. Die die also must not let go unless Boss go first. Ha ha ha
cfc, jom we go 2gether! yaya, I oso agree wif u, die die oso must stick to my boss forever.. 2 of my ex-colik very regret after left this company.
Neber mind, after we meet again, I will sapu you with Super Glue......
so sad at my side.. No vitamin B & I... so no motivation jor...
Post a Comment