Monday, January 11, 2010

Blueyebabe in 11km Marathon 2009

wahaha~
this is funny!

Did u notice a stalker actually following me all the journey
and he has been caught in action, check the photo closely~

This was happened last year 7th, June that I did not blog about it, coz this is quite 'xia shui' as I completed the New Balance Klang Pacer 11km marathon that exceeded the time limit which is 1 hour 45 min, and I was 12 minutes late... -_-"

I wanted to forget about it, but this certificate suddenly posted to me and keep reminding me of my 'xia shui' experience, and I was the last 10 participants out of 176 women...another -_-"

8 comments:

Eric said...

1.57 is consider fast or slow ah??
me no idea cos my far walking distance from car park to house is 1 minute haha

Blueyebabe said...

run 11km in 1 hr 57 min means slow like a snail~~ (run like walk) ... hahaha!

next time u should park ur car more further, at least walk 20 mins

Erika said...

u have an excuse ma --> asthma

Blueyebabe said...

hehe..yaya! I always use that as excuse, keke~

CFC said...

So, that someone is #167, ka?

I can help you get better placing this year: Recalibrate the treadmill by 200%.

Blueyebabe said...

-_-"

that stalker is a guy leh. can't be in #167

Andy Lo said...

Haiyo got marathon also din ajak...
Haha.. next time got call me.

It's ok even if u get last, at least you finished that run!

Blueyebabe said...

Andy, ooo..I dunno now u r into marathon too, I tot u only love cycling nia, maybe next time u shud try triathlon, if u know how to swim.. keke~

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers