Monday, April 20, 2009

Blueyebabe's Phiten Bracelet

Someone bought me this ->

Rakuwa Sport Bracelet - RM99

shhhhhh...I claim it as couple necklace + bracelet set oh~❤
~# his one is necklace #~


Phiten’s revolutionary RAKUWA Sports Bracelet combines athletic styling with the benefits of Micro-Sized Titanium Balls. It improves circulation to the finger tips and relieves stiffness/muscle pain throughout the wrist, hand, forearm & elbow.

Oh shit! Who the hell invented this phiten thingy? Next time I don't even have the chance to complain my toes pain, my foot pain, my legs pain, my thigh pain, my hip pain, my ass pain, my waist pain, my trunk pain, my heart pain, my shoulder pain, my arms pain, my fingers pain, my nail pain, my neck pain, my head pain, my brain pain, my hair pain...liao lor? aiks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

穿了有效吗??mind to share here

Blueyebabe said...

Right after I wear it, I play badminton with frens and din't feel tired on my arm, but forearm muscle a bit pain after the game...however it recover the next day. (usually I need at least 2 days to recover)

I wear this on my right hand wrist part, remember last time I complaint wrist pain due to using mouse and keyboard for too long? So try out with this bracelet, hope it can help..

Erika said...

if really that magical, 药厂要倒闭了咯!heheh... sometimes we have this called placebo effect...

Blueyebabe said...

FYI, this product is only helps to relieves stiffness/muscle pain, but never cure sickness.. it is quite useful to enhance athlete ability and stamina.

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers