Sunday, August 17, 2008

Homemade Irish Coffee

Bought this Baileys Irish Cream long time ago (should be early of this year when in Labuan), now only open it to make Irish Coffee. I dunno how to make a cup of nice coffee, so decided to use Nescafe Gold 3in1 then added 4 tablespoons of Baileys Irish Cream. gao dim, tada ->

jengs!

8 comments:

CFC said...

Aha! You like Bailey's too! I also but a few years ago, I was introduced to Amarula, which is also quite good. I have one big bottle, save to open for any occasion but nothing special came up..........

But after one cup of these, I get headaches already.

Blueyebabe said...

wow, Amarula.. first time heard of it. hmmm..African liqueur made from Marula fruit, must be quite jengs oso. next time I go to ur house, u pour some for me to try la, hehehe..

vivienne said...

i love Baileys too!! i think most of the girls just can't resist it.. i bought Mint Chocolate when i was back from china but it seems like no occasion for me to open too... haha

Erika said...

u sure jengs onot? or else ask eve to teach u how to make a nice one. anyway, do make me one this weekend. kekeke...

CFC said...

Yeah, me too. I also want. Hee he he he he

Blueyebabe said...

okok, no problem!

Andy Lo said...

I dont like to login everytime to read Blueyebabe's Blog... :(

Blueyebabe said...

aiks! bro, no choice lo.. I have to block some pervert to read my blog mah. sorry for the trouble~

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers