After struggling for 8 years of homelessness, moving from one place to one place, finally I got my own place to stay... Yipee~ Among these few years, I stayed in Puchong -> Subang Jaya -> Bukit Damansara -> Bandar Menjalara -> Kota Kemuning/Serdang like a vagrant wandering around the town...with my baby act as a walking wardrobe and shoe rack sometimes.
You don't understand what is exactly the feel is like for being 寄人篱下 if you do have a home. The feeling is like you don't know where do you belong to. You want to go home, but where is ur home? Only those vagrants like me can taste the tears dropping, sien-ness of being control, bored of walking around in small cubicle space, sets of rules following, depression alike feeling, etc...
C'est la vie? No, that's not life, at least I don't want my life to be like this. I don't want to follow other's rules when I suppose to have my own leisure time for relax. That's my precious time and I only want to listen to myself. And now my dream soon-to-be come true if nothing bad happen. *praying hard
You don't understand what is exactly the feel is like for being 寄人篱下 if you do have a home. The feeling is like you don't know where do you belong to. You want to go home, but where is ur home? Only those vagrants like me can taste the tears dropping, sien-ness of being control, bored of walking around in small cubicle space, sets of rules following, depression alike feeling, etc...
C'est la vie? No, that's not life, at least I don't want my life to be like this. I don't want to follow other's rules when I suppose to have my own leisure time for relax. That's my precious time and I only want to listen to myself. And now my dream soon-to-be come true if nothing bad happen. *praying hard
*Today Kristine told me that 'E' is for Elephant, and elephant is black in color!? OMG, I terus pengsan...doink~



9 comments:
Congratulation :P
Remember invite me during house warming :P
aiks! so fast congrat me, thanks.. thanks..
house warming ar? hmm...shud be 4 months later from now. sure 1st person I invite is u, hehe~
Wah! Black elephant??!!
doink~
Congratulation ya!
cfc,
u bring her to see black elephant in which zoo har?
sj,
hehehe...thanks~
ehh... how come i'm so outdated? rumah mana duh? =.="
hahaha~ jiawen, will let u know when we meet..
Post a Comment