~::ya, Blueyebabe Is Back!!::~
~::bikky bu bu back::~
~::after being kidnapped by aliens for 3 days::~
~::now a lot of things need to catch up::~
~::got to be in deep shit again::~
~::sienz!::~
~::alien, please kidnap me again::~
~::yeah, all of you must be missing me like crazy::~
~::and bomb my mailbox like crazy too::~
~::no? u didn't?::~
~::then wrong me if I'm correct::~
~::kekeke::~
~::i know u guys have been waiting me for so long::~
~::yes, my fault..thousand apologies::~
~::especially to kycek & kelly::~
~::bcoz mission failed::~
~::the strawberries & sweet corns::~
~::soooooo sorry, please forgive me::~
~::I'll make it up to you soon::~
~::I promise!::~
~::bikky bu bu back::~
~::after being kidnapped by aliens for 3 days::~
~::now a lot of things need to catch up::~
~::got to be in deep shit again::~
~::sienz!::~
~::alien, please kidnap me again::~
~::yeah, all of you must be missing me like crazy::~
~::and bomb my mailbox like crazy too::~
~::no? u didn't?::~
~::then wrong me if I'm correct::~
~::kekeke::~
~::i know u guys have been waiting me for so long::~
~::yes, my fault..thousand apologies::~
~::especially to kycek & kelly::~
~::bcoz mission failed::~
~::the strawberries & sweet corns::~
~::soooooo sorry, please forgive me::~
~::I'll make it up to you soon::~
~::I promise!::~



4 comments:
Who, what, when, how, where?
no who, no what, no when, no how, no where...
kekeke
megatron : "Starscream, You've failed me yet again."
kaka..sorry megatron~
Post a Comment