Ya, to your surprise, I started the war first! Everyone saying:"Previously Blueyebabe is so chicken, she always not dare to voice out, now don't know where she finds the guts to reply her boss with a long essay type of email. Moreover, this time she alone stand against her boss's judgment! Is it she doesn't want to live anymore?"
True hor? I not yet think of how tough my future working life will be in this company after the war begins. But I'm not scare, somehow begins to feel excited. Coz the worst case is just being fired only, not a big deal. And the interesting part is to see how my boss handle the "Hot Potato" that I toss to him.
True hor? I not yet think of how tough my future working life will be in this company after the war begins. But I'm not scare, somehow begins to feel excited. Coz the worst case is just being fired only, not a big deal. And the interesting part is to see how my boss handle the "Hot Potato" that I toss to him.



6 comments:
That is the first typical reponse when your adrenalin goes up after your Boss encounter.
However, if you do know your Boss's behavior, then you would proceed as such. However, before you do anything, you must try to put yourself in his shoes and think why he did what he did. He might not like to do it and he could not have any other choice, maybe perhaps, he is having pressure from his own supervisor or customer response.
However, the feeling good of "Tai him dim sei punya Hot Potato" could be a bad reaction coming. You have to think about your monthly expenditure while looking for another job. And perhaps, there is a chance that your new employer might know your Boss and because of this experience, could put you in a bad spot.
Once in a while is good but if this goes on all the time, you have lost your own good judgement and any reason is good enough to counter your Boss eventhough his actions/ideas are actually better.
Being fired is one thing. Having your car towed and people chasing after you for money is another. Looking for a better job is another problem since recession is almost coming.
So, good idea or not, I cannot say since I cannot be in your shoes. But if you cannot learn anything from this, your next job would also be the same. And the next and the next.
No lar, I just exchanged opinions with my boss, and let him know my problem & ask for his guidance only..
I toss the 'Hot Potato' to him is actually want to know/learn how he is going to settle the problem. And the main cause of the problem is come from his judgment.
it's good that u let him know ur problems instead of keeping quiet or getting involved in a fight with him.
if he's a good boss, he would be able to guide u...
Don't need to be proud for it, war is daily routine for us... hahaha.....
Aiyoh, don't use mails for these purposes leh, if the mails "ter-circulated" around, not very nice.
Better to talk it over face to face or over the phone.
Or better yet, settle it inside the wrestling ring.
my boss replied but he did not give me a single right answer. however, the most important part to me is he wrote this ->
"We need passionate developers like you to highlight weaknesses to continuously improve the profession of software development."
Post a Comment