yummy... hopes tat i have this 4 my lunch.
So, is it boring being a programmer, thinking to open "Bento" restaurant soon? '_'
Looks so SEXY!!! Wow...that's very sweet. So did you eat it? If for me, I wound never have the heart to even touch it... Nice!!!
'i love u' very pretty.
bacon & sausage... like too many meats leh....anyway, pls help me think of some biz ideas when free.... then feedback to me (i've no time and not creative enuf)go to www.lushicon.com to get some inspiration...
I've oledi got an idea! Inspired by mum but not in fashion/accessories area wor..
what then? or u can sms to me secretly... nothing to do wif bride plsss....
Wow! < Bacon wrap with Golden Needle Mushroom >... 1 of my fav dish eh... : )~when can i have a try on your cookings huh, sweetie?
The < Bacon wrap with Golden Needle Mushroom > was a failure. Not nice..Let me try for few more times 1st.
The 'I love U' is there just bcoz that cherry tomato ngam ngam is heart shape..
Post a Comment
10 comments:
yummy... hopes tat i have this 4 my lunch.
So, is it boring being a programmer, thinking to open "Bento" restaurant soon? '_'
Looks so SEXY!!! Wow...that's very sweet. So did you eat it? If for me, I wound never have the heart to even touch it... Nice!!!
'i love u' very pretty.
bacon & sausage... like too many meats leh....
anyway, pls help me think of some biz ideas when free.... then feedback to me (i've no time and not creative enuf)
go to www.lushicon.com to get some inspiration...
I've oledi got an idea! Inspired by mum but not in fashion/accessories area wor..
what then? or u can sms to me secretly... nothing to do wif bride plsss....
Wow! < Bacon wrap with Golden Needle Mushroom >... 1 of my fav dish eh... : )~
when can i have a try on your cookings huh, sweetie?
The < Bacon wrap with Golden Needle Mushroom > was a failure. Not nice..
Let me try for few more times 1st.
The 'I love U' is there just bcoz that cherry tomato ngam ngam is heart shape..
Post a Comment