Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Holiday

Today is a holiday, I wake up early in the morning to wash my baby, now he is so the leng jai, clean and shine.. (Happily look at its body blinking in my car porch, very satisfied...Hmm..)

Then I went for a gentle Yoga class at True Fitness. I have been long long time never join Yoga class, however I still can do all the postures but when go back home..my waist very the pain. So regret, I shud have go more often.

After that, I went for Karaoke session with my beloved sister at my favourite Kotak Merah. Jie, thanks for the treat and oso thanks for vyvy lend us the dotred card. First time really enjoy in the karaoke session bcoz only me & my sis in the room and no interruption by the staffs.

Close up of 2 of us

6 comments:

Andy Lo said...

Did you both do anything else besides singing? Hmm...
I heard before of alot of strange activties that occur in karaokes... Kekekeke....
Anyway it's cool that only you both were there. The price is reasonable? I mean thay charge for the room, or per head?

andersonloo said...

Malaysian Twins

Apple said...

Now only notice you and ur sister look alike.

Kok Keong said...

Anderson said...
Malaysian Twins

4/27/2007 12:38 PM

No la, Ipoh Twins.
hahaha

CFC said...

That place in Sg. Wang? Great food or not?

Blueyebabe said...

Tat place is at The Curve, RedBox karaoke. The food so so only..

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers