Monday, April 02, 2007

Bad Day

today is a bad day..
after 4 hrs drive from Tapah to KL, I'm oledi tired..
then find out my car engine can't start!
really jialat ler..
at 1st tot is no petrol, then tot is the car alarm system faulty..
but then finally found out is the battery "die" oledi..
it is all my fault..
very sorry dear, I m a lazy owner..
at last, I turn out not going to work.. again!
haiz..

7 comments:

andersonloo said...

since already 4 hours drove, how come said couldn't started?

Blueyebabe said...

I drove my fren's car.
she drove from ipoh to tapah then changed to I drive from tapah to kl..

Zzzzzzz said...

lesson is next time when u go travel, u must bring me together... and if u dun wan to bring me, please put ur car at my home ... i will finish the petrol for you and help u keep the battery alive.... ^o^

Blueyebabe said...

haha..I won't let u torture my car.
:P

andersonloo said...

normally battery water wont so fast finish if u got send ur car for servicing on time...

CFC said...

Haih. You should have called me ma..... Even so far, I will come one.

Or else you Mother..........

Blueyebabe said...

hehe..small matter no need trouble u ler

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers