Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hiking Melawati Hill

Its actual name is Bukit Tabur, it is located at Taman Melawati. The scenery view from this hill is actually quite pretty, therefore I quickly nod my head without any hesitation when I was invited by a fren.

Before depart, I still wondering if I could make it onot? hmm..I don't have confidence. The main obstacle is I m fear of high places. I dunno if I can overcome this phobia onot? Most possibility is I will u-turn back half way like wat I did at the Hanging Bridge, Langkawi. hehe..so paiseh!

While hiking the hill, I was so scared but I tried looking at the spectacular view and at last I managed to finish the hiking. Nevertheless I suffered from headache after that, mayb coz of too stressed. I never expect I can overcome this phobia, mayb is my fren giving me a comfortable feeling that can calm me down.
Can't believe that I just used up 2 hours to climb up to the top and 1 hour down the hill with my fren's help. And finally I can enjoy admiring the beautiful dam down there. Feel so good and got a feeling want to have a swim in the dam. hehe..what a silly thought!

6 comments:

Zzzzzzz said...

why didnt invite me ??
last saturday i just went for bukit gasing one .....

Blueyebabe said...

Invite u then u mah spoilt my date?

Andy Lo said...

Ooops kycek kena tembak... I have lots of frens who does mtb there also and they said it's also very nice.. How high is the hill? Any idea? Jealousnya...

Erika said...

never know u've height phobia problem???!!!

Blueyebabe said...

huh? u dunno meh?

andersonloo said...

date? hahaha...

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers