There was a blind gal who used to hate everyone except her boyfriend. She always used to say that she will marry him if she only could see! Suddenly one day someone donated eyes to her and then when she looked at her boyfriend, she was completely astonished because he is also blind. The boy then asked her, "Will u marry me now?" The gal simply refused. The boy smiled and went away saying: "Just take care of my eyes, my dear."
me: So touching! Will u give me ur eyes if I'm blind?
fren: Yes, I will..
fren: I'll give u one eye. That way we can at least still see each other.



3 comments:
很多人,没到最后一分钟,都不知道别人对他很好......
hahahaha... Sweet.. But I wont give my legs to anyone.
nowadays, there's no such thing exist anymore... when a girl starts to find other guys interesting, she will just walk out from the r/ship! Things are much different compared to last time.
Post a Comment