
Our Software Assistant Manager, Whene Giunt is going to leave CTE Computer Sdn Bhd end of October 2005. So we planned to have a farewell party for him. After discussion, we decided to have a BBQ party in his house on his last day. We had prepared fried meehoon, curry chicken, ray fish, agar-agar, sotong ball, chicken wing, fish ball, sausage, mashmarrow, white mushroom, watermelon and butter cake. Eric barbeque chicken wing for me...so yummy! Then I curi makan sotong balls and sausage that Kui Ch'ng barbeque. Hee..hee.. Kelly feed me with agar-agar, Zheng pass me sarsi drink, and Jasmine give me mashmarrow and curry ray fish.

After makan, we all go inside the to play game. This game is called 'cover blanket' in chinese. We all gather in a circle and play using poker cards.

The loser have to be punished by applying flour on the face. At least 3 person help to apply the flour. And unfortunately, I'm the loser of them all..(I have been being punished 3 times already) *sob sob

What a fun party we had that night!
No comments:
Post a Comment