Monday, November 21, 2005

Wedding Lunch At Lukut

I went to my colik, yee peng's wedding lunch which held in Lukut last sunday. I went there will my CTE coliks and some of their partners, total 9 person. We decided to go to Port Dickson for a walk at the beach before the wedding lunch. When we reached there, it was 11am but the sky was abit dark and was going to rain.. We walked at the beach for a while, took some photos before went to the restaurant.
At the restaurant, it was simple design and only a few guests, but we have great fun there and eat so many delicious food. There got abalone, prawns, crab, fish, sea cucumber, mushroom and wine too..
After the lunchie, we decided to go to Seremban to buy the famous siew pow before we back home. After some wrong turning and wrong way, we finnaly reached the head office Tasti East Sdn Bhd. I had bought 4 siew pow and 2 paper wrap chicken.
After that we went back home with tired body. There was a traffic jam near the toll exit to KL from Seremban. I was too tired and fall asleep in the journey. Hee..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, the beach looks so great! and the trip sounds fun too! but next time if go, dun forget tapao some siew paos for me, kakaka :D

Blueyebabe said...

Hehe..sure sure

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers