After years about a decade, I had have not much nightmare, the last one was I dreamt of my friend killed a person in front of my house...
Until recently, me and 2 besties traveled to Hong Kong, it was a shopping marathon trip and 3 of us were exhausted after non stop walking for 3 consecutive days. Yesterday was the last day we stayed in Hong Kong, and that night I dream of my teeth falling out suddenly, total of 5!
I Google -> Dreams about teeth falling out
reflect challenging emotions experienced in times of transition. The
interpretation of such a dream will generally emphasize negative
meanings, such as the fear of losing control over a situation or having
to deal with the unknown.
Losing your teeth could be an indication that your stress and anxiety
levels could be too high in your life right now and needs to be fixed.
These types of dreams can be somewhat tricky to translate because you
might have to face aspect of yourself you could be ignoring.
*Attachment Issues (trying to hold on to something)
*Fear of letting go to something that was part of your life for a long time
*Afraid of failing
*You dread the feeling of embarrassment
*You may feel a lack of control in your relationship
*Is it possible you set your goals to high and they are crashing down
*What are you afraid to loose
*Are you trying to cover up something
*Afraid of losing your money or the feeling of being abandoned
*Fear of letting go to something that was part of your life for a long time
*Afraid of failing
*You dread the feeling of embarrassment
*You may feel a lack of control in your relationship
*Is it possible you set your goals to high and they are crashing down
*What are you afraid to loose
*Are you trying to cover up something
*Afraid of losing your money or the feeling of being abandoned
I think I might be in deep stress as I have overspent which caused me in such an insecurity state. I'm so regret for being so unusually susceptible to flattery when making decision. I used to be a nay to shopaholics, I helped them save a lot $ but this time I failed, to myself, somehow...



No comments:
Post a Comment